Consulting in Engineering Education
MassTEC Technology/Engineering Education Collaborative
- Presenter at the 2012 and 2013 conferences. Attend conferences annually since 2001
Museum of Science, Boston, Spring 2004
- Contributed to the “Engineering the Future” curriculum for High School students. One quarter of the curriculum (Technical Drawing and Engineering Design) is based on a unit I developed in my classroom.
Education Development Center, Inc., Newton, MA,
- Developed curriculum on Motion and Energy for grades 6, 7 ,8. (Summer 2007)
- Developed curriculum on Energy and Manufacturing for grade 9. (Summer 2003)
- Science Notes and curriculum unit for “A World in Motion” for grades 4 to 6 (1999)
Massachusetts Summer Content Institute: "The Design Process: Light, Color and Energy" put on by Cambridge Public Schools and MIT Museum (Summer 1999, May 2000.)
- Developed and taught the Engineering Design curriculum.
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Technology/Engineering Advisory Council
- MTEL (Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure) test review panel (Spring 2010) Reviewed and suggested revisions for Technology/Engineering MTEL